Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Bike Proflex 2


Yesterday, I wore the Bike Proflex 2. While the waistband isn't quite as wide as some of the others, it was still quite comfortable. I also happen to like the white jock contrasting the grey waistband. The cup inserts into the jock from the inside of the waistband, unlike the Franklin (and a few of the others). For my part, I like to insert cups prior to putting on the jock, so it isn't a big deal to me.
The cup was fairly comfortable to wear, actually. I didn't have any discomfort with the lower portion of the cup (between the legs). I was able to wear the cup through the day without any irritation.
However, like the Franklin, I had testicular skin trying to sneak out the sides of the cup. I found it necessary to use my hand, in a cup shape, to tuck things in. I'd tuck in the left side, roll to cup over, tuck in the right side, and then remove my hand. I think that this wouldn't be an issue for someone whose testicles are drawn closer to the body. Also, like the Franklin, I felt quite a bit of pressure on the herniated testicle. At no point did my teste withdraw into my body, but I could clearly feel the pressure in that general area.
All in all it's a comfortable cup, but I found (again) that I would like more room in the ball region.

No comments: