Monday, December 11, 2006

Duke 2N1

The next supporter/cup that I wore was the Duke. The cup can be worn as a combo, or as a soft cup only. I chose to wear it as the combo hard cup, since that is the point of this entire effort.

Not too surprisingly, my complaints are the same as the previous two cups; not enough ball room. I've certainly learned to tuck things in better, but there are still times when I feel like skin is slipping out the side.

On the positive side, the cup and supporter are both comfortable. The cup design, with the soft sides, is quite good. The base of the cup never got irritating between my legs. Still, I can't help but wonder why cups have such a long base? Does anyone really need/use all that space? I can't imagine that it exists to help keep the cup in place; that just doesn't make enough sense.

The waistband was comfortable (like that wide waistband, you know) and didn't bother me at all thru the day.

All in all, a worthy cup and supporter. Still, the quest for ball room continues.....

1 comment:

Barry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.