Monday, December 11, 2006

XO Athletic Pro Supporter


Today I wore the XO Athletic Pro Supporter and cup.
First, the pouch material is quite smooth and comfortable. The cup access is on the inside of the jock, which certainly makes a cleaner look while wearing the cup. How often, however, is that really a concern?
Once again, there's a wide, comfortable waist-band. I have no complaints at all about the comfort of the supporter itself. With two of the previous supporters, I felt as though I needed to pull them up further to get the cup in the right place. With this supporter, things seemed to fall in to place quite readily.
In regard to the cup, I'm finally feeling like I've got some room for the boys. Things were easier to tuck in, and I didn't feel like testicular skin was trying to creep out the sides of the cup. It may be, too, that I'm getting better at wearing a cup, but I'd be willing to bet that I'll notice the difference when I work my way through the selection of cups again.
The base of the cup seemed to be a bit more instrusive than the last two (Duke and Bike). I'm not sure if this is because it's wider, lower, or rides in a different spot. Still, it never became irritating or painful; thus, I was able to wear it all day.

No comments: