Monday, December 4, 2006

Franklin Jock


The first hard cup jock that I wore was the Franklin, which I purchased at Target for $9.99. I wore it during the day, while at work. To be fair, I realize that this is NOT the intended use of a cup supporter. Jockstraps, for me, are more of a fetish item than actual athletic wear. At my age (47), I'm not likely to engage in a rousing game of football, soccer, or baseball. Still, I like the way jockstraps look and the way that they feel. Any man who has a jockstrap fetish will relate to the concept of having your genitals encased in a supporter and your legs/ass framed by the straps.
First, the fit of the jock was quite comfortable. I like a wide waistband on a jock, and this one certainly has it. Inserting the cup and getting it into the right spot was quite easy, though completely new to me. The material which the pouch is constructed from is quite comfortable, almost to silky feeling.
I did have a problem fitting the boys into the cup. My penis is quite average in size (flaccid, or otherwise), but I do have low-hanging balls. It took me a minute to figure out how to "pack" things into the cup, but I did manage to do so. Still, I felt like testicle tissue was trying to slide out of the side of the cup. Further, I have one herniated testicle, and I felt like the pressure on that ball was nearly causing it to slip inside (herniated testicles and retreat into the groin).
As for the comfort of the actual cup, it did feel a bit annoying at the "tip", or narrow end. After wearing it through the day I was getting a bit irritated with the way it felt. Again, I realize that cups are NOT meant to be worn as daily underwear, so this is probably to be expected.
As I'm not accustomed to wearing a cup, I found that the feel of the fabric and being "encased" was actually quite erotic. By days end I was quite charged up....
I did wear the cup again, several days later, and had the same types of experiences with fit and feel. It made me wish the the lower portion of the cup were wider to accommodate my testicles.

No comments: